GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A senior secondary School Certificate (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NTC/NBC or GCE “O” Level) with credit passes in 5 subjects (including Mathematics and English) in not more than two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- Association Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and write the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB.
- Successful Candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination would be required to regularize their admission with JAMB examination.
- Colleges have the latitude to administer an additional test for selection of their candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click on either of the buttons below (left or right) to download or view the application form
- Make a printout of the form
- Fill in the blank spaces provided on the form with your details as specified
- Append your signature
- Scan and submit the form and other credentials specified online via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit at the administrative block on Campus