- – General Education (GE)
- – Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
- – Primary Education (PED)
- – Social Studies (Dm)
- – Social Studies/Cultural and Creative Arts
- – Social Studies/Political Science
- – English/Political Science
- – English/Social Studies
- – English/ Christain Religious Studies
Our Chemistry lab allows students to interact directly with practical data gathered and also, get a first-hand learning experience by performing various chemical experiments on their own.
This laboratory aids our focus on sharpening and developing specific teaching skills and eliminating errors in our student teachers, increasing their understanding of behaviours important in classroom teaching with a consequent increase in the confidence of the learning teacher.
With this, we offer our students the ability to learn English, and several other languages at once. It facilitates classroom engagement and interaction via computer-based exercises to maximize language immersion. It offers more advanced features and functionalities.