- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- And More as specified by the College
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in English education or similar. A master's degree in English Education is also welcome. required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Teacher must be Computer Literate
- Must be Efficient with Skills of the Language Laboratory
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teacher has to find ways to involve students into his/her lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.