Is your online date asking you to get a Hookup ID or any kind of safety ID first to verify your identity before meeting up? Due to many incidents and reports of online dating scams and criminals using dating sites to find their victims, most dating sites today require you to prove your identity first before enabling you to register, view other members, and send private messages.
In this article you will find everything you need to know regarding Hookup ID, also included is a complete step by step guide on how to get one.
What is a Hookup ID?
In a nutshell, Hookup ID is a verification process that aims to establish security for online dating site users, it is a system wherein members on dating sites are checked if they using jeevansathi reviews their legitimate identity and have no records of bad misconducts in online dating apps. Hookup ID is a globally recognized method to ensure safety in online dating, that’s why most dating sites and apps today rely on this system. To get your secure Hookup ID you must go through the process of Online Dating Verification to prove that you are not misrepresenting your name and age, you have no online dating criminal record of any means, and that you are not using fake photos on your profile.
All online daters are advised to get verified now to meet with other genuine members. Hookup ID is not only helpful in starting an honest and legitimate relationship (if that’s your goal in online dating) but it’s also a foolproof way to make sure you’re protecting yourself from catfishing, scammers and potential physical harm from people you encounter from dating sites. While identity verification is a fairly new feature, it is quickly being accepted as a normal expectation.
How to Get a Hookup ID Badge
Click Here to Get your Free Hookup Verification ID. If this is not working or you didn’t get your Hookup ID after using this link, try the alternative link below.
3. On the next page, enter a valid credit or debit card info, you can choose any plan you want. This particular verification site offers free trial. Your profile will be verified as long as you meet the criteria below. Continue reading below for more information on why you need to provide a credit card.
4. Make sure that you entered CORRECT DETAILS before clicking on the “Get Free Access/Upgrade to Get Verified” button. ( Important ) If the system verifies that a. your name is not in the dating site blacklist, b. you are using your real name, age, & photo c. you don’t have bad records in any dating websites and apps, you will receive a confirmation via email to claim your Hookup ID.
You will only enter your real name when signing up for your Hookup ID. After successful verification, you can use a nickname on the dating site.
If you followed all the steps above and still haven’t received your Hookup ID, here are quick fixes you can try:
- Check the email address you entered. Make sure it’s correct and working email account.
- The verification site requires you to use a stronger password. When signing up, you might see an error telling you to use a combination of letters and numbers. You may also need to add uppercase letters to your password.
- One solution that is proven to fix the majority of errors is by using a different card when signing up. This is because some cards are getting blocked by dating apps.